Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Interdisciplinary Project

Well my interdisciplinary project went really well. My group members were Beatrice Gaytan, Ingrid Castillo, Astrid Acosta and Jesus Sevilla.Our topic that we were assigned was Anemia. Me and group were really strong. We learned to work as a group. Our essential question was does society lead people to believe that anemia affects men and not women. As an experience it was good because we learned to work as a group and to not waste time when we had time to work on it.I was a little talking to my group when I was assigned with them. But we started talking more as time went by. At the time of the presentation I was really nervous but I still did well. As a group we had to improve on talking a little more loudly.I am very proud of my group because we did our very best.

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment